Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Skinny Cow


So Matt's dad found this wonderful product called Skinny Cow. (Maybe you've already heard of it.) But it's different ice cream products and chocolate milk that has hardly any fat in them (like 2 grams per serving), plus there's a lot of other good stuff about it. And, the best part of all, it tastes really good. We've bought the chocolate milk, the ice cream sandwiches, and the fudge ice cream bars. Everything has been really tastey so far. I found the ice cream products at Target, and the chocolate milk at Walmart Grocery. I just thought I'd share this with ya'll since I love it so much. If you want more info about calories and nonsense like that check out their website, www.skinnycow.com.

4 comments:

The Close's Place said...

Yummiest ice cream sandwiches ever, and guiltfree too!

Michelle said...

Good stuff to know! I might have to make a quick trip to the store ;).

jaclyn said...

love the mint ice cream sandwiches!

Tiffany & Co. said...

They sell them at Costco, but it kind of defeats the purpose. But so yummy!