So here you are ladies (and Ben). Here's my nice 80's childhood photo. By far the best part about this picture is the awesome outfit. I was part of a dance group called Electric Youth, and this was our performance outfit. Matt especially loves the neon green patch across my crotch.
Fourth of July fun.
12 years ago
5 comments:
That is pretty amazing, green crotch and all. Your hair is absolutely perfect. The wave of the bangs, the curls, everything. Amazing!
That hardly looks like you!! I agree, I enjoy the outfit. Youre probably the same size as you were then, you could probably reuse that for this Halloween, prego and all. :)
Wasn't that a Debbie Gibson song?!?! I had the tape and I listened to it all the time...
That's so funny, it's like what were our mom's thinking letting us wear some of that stuff out of the house? Especially something that accentuates the um, you know! Hello!
Just like the Aleesha i knew way back.-Krissta
Post a Comment