Isaac finally lost his two teeth that have been lose for what seems like forever. He first lost his bottom one about a week ago. And just two nights ago, he finally lost his top one. His top one was hanging on for dear life. As you can see in the left picture it was just dangling, driving both me and Isaac crazy. But finally Matt just got a tissue and pulled as hard as he could and out it came. It's so exciting. Isaac was thrilled. Especially for the Toothfairy to come. I remember so well waiting for the To
othfairy. I always wondered what she did with all those teeth. Which by the way, what do your Toothfairies do with your kids teeth? Ours is having a hard time throwing them away, but honestly, why would she need it?
Fourth of July fun.
12 years ago
5 comments:
Yuck!! I would just throw them away. I guess you could tape some in their baby books. But, ewwww grossssss!!! I think the memories of getting money are sufficient enough memories!
I am not looking forward to that stage. Thinking about pulling teeth gives me the heeby Jeebies. When my nieces and nephews try to show my I just run away. I guess Ben is going to have to so the pulling.
You could always save them all and drill through each one and make a necklace.
I love the necklace idea!
Stacy that is nasty!!!
At our house the Toothfairy seems to pays double when they get knocked out. The twins know that first hand. Our Toothfairy has a hard time throwing them away.
Post a Comment