Maya has been a little sick these past few days, and today she was a little crankier than usual. So what makes any girl happy? That's right a day at the salon. And Little Miss Maya absolutely loves attention of any sort. So dear old mom decided to have a day of pampering for her. We first started off with a haircut. This was Maya's very first one. And just as I thought, she loved it. She loved the boys surrounding her telling her to hold still so she can be pretty. After we got her hair spruced up, we hit the nail salon. Her nails are now a pretty shade of metallic purple. She also loved every second of that. She held so still while I painted each little nail. Then when we were done I blew on them and that of course was the funniest thing EVER! She couldn't stop giggling. Then when she calmed herself down, she tried to blow on her nails also, which would then make her start to laugh again. The boys were really cute with her too. Isaac said to me, "Maya is getting to be such a big girl cuz she can wear makeup on her fingers, huh mom?" All in all it was a really fun day at the mommy salon. Maya was happy for a short while and forgot all about the fact that she was sick. (Now it's 12:00 at night and that happy high we had at the salon is gone. So me and Maya are hanging out until she decides that it's okay to go to bed without mommy in the room).
Fourth of July fun.
12 years ago
5 comments:
Michelle,you, and I seem to be up pretty late tonight. Sounds like a fun day. I wish Kennedy got that exxcited about a haircut. She hates it which is why she didn't have her first real haircut till she was three. You must have great boys too since they went all these places with you. Oh if you're board tomorrow go take a look at Stephenie Meyers website. They posted pictures of the Cullens. All the ones that dyed their hair blond kind of looks funny like they're wearing wigs or something. I don't even think it looks like Robert. He looks completely different to me. Still too skinny.
I think Nicole must be up too late because from the time she read the post till she posted her blog she forgot whose post she was reading.
Aleesha, how much do you charge? our girls are always in a bad mood and could use a day at the spa. And by our girls I mean of Course Me.....GG.(That's for you Jack)
Nicole, I didn't drag the boys to a real salon. It was the mommy salon. Otherwise it would have been a whole different story.
Maya has the cutest little expressions. I love especially the last picture. My girls love having their finger and toe nails done. It really does look cute on their little fingers too! I hope Maya is feeling better today!
What a cute idea for Maya! She is really growing up, she looks a lot like Luke. You are the perfect girlie mom to do girlie stuff with her. Happy Birthday today :)!!!
Post a Comment