Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

A while ago Stacy did a cute post and asked that others do the same as she did. She wrote about one of her and Jason's favorite things to do together. So with this being Valentine's Day I thought it was appropriate to share what me and my sweety like to do to together. There's lots of things that we like to do together. I would say that we mostly like to go to the movies together. We are both big fans of the movies. I'm not very hard to please when it comes to movies, so I love pretty much everyone I see. Matt is a little more hard to please. But that makes it fun, because then I get to hear his critique after each movie. Another thing that we like to do together is dress up for Halloween. I am so lucky that I married someone who has the same passion as I do for dressing up on Halloween. We both really get into it and have to have the perfect costume. Here are some of our past creations. (Unfortunately, our scanner wasn't working so I wasn't able to show some of our earlier ones. Those are some of the best too. When I get it up and running I'll post those. I also don't have a picture of one of my favorite costumes we did. Last year when I was big and pregnant with Maya we dressed up like K-fed & Brittney Spears.)

4 comments:

Jenny Kapp said...

So much fun! I always await eagerly every Halloween for your unveiling of costumes. You are always very clever.

Michelle said...

I'm totally with you on dressing up! I seriously look forward to it all year long!

The Close's Place said...

You guys are awesome. Fun pictures!!

Tiffany & Co. said...

The K-Fed & Britany was the best! I need your creative juices for Halloween costumes. We always come up with duds.