Friday, February 8, 2008

Pretty


Hallelujah! I've got a girly girl! With my third boy coming, there's a lot of pressure for Maya to be girly. (For my sake). Thankfully, she's showing several signs of girliness. My favorite is how she'll drape every single piece of jewelry she can get her hands on around her neck. The whole time she's doing this she's saying, "pretty, pretty." I love it! She also loves to put things into her purse. As you can see she's got a really nice gold purse that she inherited from her "stylish" Grandma Poll. (At least she tried really hard to be stylish. She definitely had her own ideas of what stylish was.) Maya also loves her babies. Every thing that even resembles a baby she'll hold up close to her and give it loves. And last but not least, she loves to look at herself in the mirror. She'll look at her reflection in the oven for long periods of time admiring herself. On the
flip side, it also makes me very grateful for my boys. I don't know if I could handle the emotions of another girl in the house. Between me and Maya I think there's enough estrogen to go around.

As a side note, my friend Stacy is on the last leg of her pregnancy and informed me and some other friends that she gets bored in the days and needs something to do. So she challenged all of us to do a blog every single day for 14 days. I am definitely up to the challenge. So here is my day one ladies!

8 comments:

Maria said...

I LOVE HER!! She is certainly a girly girl- so cute! I am blinded by the pink in those photos. HA!

Jenny Kapp said...

Way to go! She is darling as ever!

jaclyn said...

love girly, girls!

The Close's Place said...

Nice work girl, I'm about to get started on mine. What a happy baby!!

laceemo3 said...

She is sooo adorable!! Looks just like you! I too know how it feels to need that girly girl in a fam of Boys! Trust me youll even enjoy that more the older she gets!

Monica said...

I love those pictures of Baby Girl. That girl's not only pretty but she's really smart too. And I'm really happy to hear that you'll be blogging daily for the next little bit, can't wait!

Nicole said...

I don't think it would even be possible for you not to have a girly girl.

Tiffany & Co. said...

Those pictures are priceless! She will want to see those when she grows up. She's is growing up so fast. What a cutie! I love her long eyelashes, just like yours.