One thing that really makes me happy right now, is a good bowl of cereal. My mouth is watering right now just thinking about it. I pretty much like it all, except for cereals with raisins or nuts in them. Of course my most favorite are the sugar cereals, but I'll eat the healthy stuff too. Basically I just need the milk and sugar to make it good. I remember back in the day when I would go pick raspberries from my Grandma Polls bush and put them in milk with a little sugar on top. Mmmmm, that was the best! So if any one ever wondered, "what really makes Aleesha happy?" Now you know the answer.
Fourth of July fun.
12 years ago
4 comments:
Now I know on a bad day to bring cereal for an uplifter!!
OOH! I am a cereal fan too. I always say that if I had to choose one food for the rest of my life- cereal would be it. I would hope I would get to have different kinds though.
Every time I go down the cereal isle I think of you. Especially when I'm at Costco and I see the 3 pack with Cookie Crisp, Trix, and Lucky Charms. That has your name written all over it!
raisins and nuts are the best in cereal! your crazy! good job on updating :)
Post a Comment