Saturday, September 26, 2009

Shaury's Two Tag

I'm so glad Shaury tagged me. It's been a long time since a blog tag has gone around and there's a lot of people in a blog slump. Maybe this'll get some of ya going.

2 Secrets:
-I have a pile of laundry the size of Mt. Rushmore that needs to be ironed but just keeps getting bigger and bigger, so I've shoved it all in my closet hoping that Matt will break down and iron it. It's no secret that that'll never happen.
-I often go 3 or 4 days without washing my hair.

2 Regrets:
-Not standing up for myself to my jerk of a boyfriend in high school.
-Not buying a house with a basement.

2 Things You Spend Money On And Probably Shouldn't:
-Eating Out. I've been trying so hard to cut back, but it's so hard. Once the weekend comes I'm sick of cooking and I'd much rather go out and get something to eat.
-Books. For some reason I always want to buy our Book Club book every month rather than go to the library and check one out. Then sometimes I regret it because I didn't really like the book and don't really care to have it in my possession.

2 Things You Don't Like About Your Body:
-I'm not to fond of my jiggly booty.
-You can't see the lunula on my nails. And the only reason I know what the lunula is is because it bugs me so bad that you can't see mine so I've always known what it is. If you don't know, it's the little half circle white spot on your nail by the cuticle.

2 Bad Habits:
-Typing everything anyone says on my imaginary type-writer.
-Licking my lips. I am constantly licking my lips, therefore, they are constantly dry.

2 Fears:
-Drowning
-Losing one of my kids to either death or a kidnapping.

2 Spiritual Gifts:
-I have a lot of Faith.
-I am very empathetic. You're pain is my pain. I don't know if that's necessarily spiritual, but it's a Christ-like quality, right?

2 Pet Peeves:
-Unruly eyebrows
-When, oh I don't know lets say husbands, say they'll clean up the dinner dishes but only rinse them off and set them on the counter. Seriously, two more seconds and they could be in the dishwasher. So in my mind, technically that doesn't really count as doing the dishes.

2 Least Favorite Chores:
-Cleaning the bathrooms.
-Picking up tiny little nonsense toys that have been strung randomly throughout the house. i.e. crayons, bouncy balls, trains, Bakugan, hair accessories, etc.

2 Favorite Pastimes:
-Reading
-Sketching

2 Events That Changed Your Life:
-Becoming a wife & mother. (good change)
-When my mom died. (bad change)

2 People You Tag
-Kim
-Angelene

3 comments:

Shaury said...

I think I could comment on almost everything you said there. I'm glad to hear that in your perfect house you have a huge pile of laundry. If those are your only regrets I'd say you've done pretty good, & if you don't have anything about your body worse then your lunula's then you should be happy. If you give me some of your faith, I'll clean your bathrooms (one of my favorite chores). And at least he gets the dishes rinsed off, I hear that some husbands don't even get that far. Luv ya!

Jenny Kapp said...

I honestly never iron - never. I just hang it up and it usually fixes itself. But that does mean I have to take it straight from the dryer and hang it up. Really 3-4 days??? The rest just made me laugh. You are a funny girl! Oh and you have no butt to jiggle!!

Jeni said...

I loved reading this Aleesha. I learned so much about you! And, like Shaury-I feel like I could leave a comment about every one!
We should have another game night and discuss each item :).