Saturday, September 19, 2009

Ponies, Pizza, and Pee Wee, Oh My!

Last night we had all sorts of fun. First we went to the 5th grade classes fundraiser at the Grubb house. They had snacks, baked goods, Italian Shaved Ice, and pony rides. Before we went Maya was beside herself with excitement to ride the pony. But once we got there, she didn't want anything to do with them. Luke on the other hand wasn't too sure if he was going to ride the pony or not, but once got on he wanted to go several times. It was a lot of fun.

After that we went and got good old $5 pizza from Little Caesars. Just the smell of that pizza brings back so many memories. Remember when they did the square pizzas with two in one of those long boxes that you ripped the paper open on top?

After that we rented Pee Wee's Big Adventure. For some reason I've been thinking about that movie and I thought for sure my kids would love it. And I was right! All of us laughed hysterically through the whole movie. That has got to be one of the weirdest movies ever. Now I have a little trivia for ya'll. I have a little jar of homemade Cinnamon Peach Jam to whoever can answer the most questions correctly. And for all of you that live outside of Utah, don't worry, I ship. And don't be cheatin' by googling your answers. Just put your answers in the comments...

#1- What kind of slippers does Pee Wee wear?
#2- What kind of cereal does Pee Wee pour all over his breakfast?
#3- Who stole Pee Wee's bike?
#4- Name one of the 3 things that Pee Wee buys in the magic shop.
#5- What is the name of the truck driver that picks up Pee Wee?
#6- What does Pee Wee dress up as to get his bike back at the end of the movie?
#7- What does the escaped convict Micky say he went to jail for?
#8- Where does the fortune teller tell Pee Wee his bike is?
Fill in the blank for the rest of the questions....
#9- "I know you are but ___________"
#10- "That's my name _______"
#11- "I don't make monkeys, _________"
#12- "The stars at night are big and bright, (clap, clap, clap, clap) __________"
#13- "Why don't you take a picture ________"
#14- "Everyone I know has a _______, let's talk about your _______"
#15- "You don't want to get mixed up with a guy like me. I'm a ______, a ______"

4 comments:

Monica said...

Oh man, I don't know the answers to any of those questions, which is a big bummer 'cause that jam sounds deelish. But I do want to say that I really like the new design of your blog!

Angie said...

Leesh you are so funny, you make me laugh. I haven't watched Pee Wee since I was just little so this is what I remember. Question 1. bunny slippers 2. orange juice 3. that chuuby rich guy 4. black gum 9. am I 13. it will last longer

I tried my best. Loved the quiz.

Shaury said...

Leesh this was too hard, & what if someone copies the few answers I do know? Anyways here goes:
1. bunny 2. rice crispies 3. Francis 4. gum 5. Big Bob 6. a nurse 7. stealing 8. at the circus 9. what am I 10. don't wear it out 11. monkeys make me 12. deep in the heart of Texas 13. it will last longer 14. problem problem 15. wild dude (I totally guessed on most of these, but it was funny)

The Close's Place said...

These questions are hard;

9. but what am I
10. Don't wear it out
12. Deep in the heart of Texas
13. It will last longer.

darn I don't think 4 out of 15 is going to win it.