Thursday, January 10, 2008

Some Awesome Moves!!!


It's been way too long since I've posted anything. As I was pondering what to post, of course the first thing that came to my mind was the ridiculous amount of snow that we have right now. But after looking at everyone else's blog, that seems to be the trend right now. So I'm going to go out of the box and post these awesome pictures. After all, this is basically what my days are like. A repeated conversation in my house goes like this.....
"Mom, check this out!"
"Cool Luke"
"Mom, check this one out!"
"Cool Luke"
"Mom, you gotta check this one out!"
"Cool Luke"
And it goes on and on. So I want ya'll to enjoy a little of what I enjoy every single day.

3 comments:

Tiffany & Co. said...

Can't wait to be a stay at home mama! A day in the life...:)

Monica said...

Whoa, those are some pretty awesome moves! Leesh, your kids are the best, I love 'em.

Nicole said...

Hey I didn't realize that you have read the Great and Terrible Beauty Series. I love that series too. I'm reading the third one right now. I kind of read a little bit of the ending and I'm not sure that I will like it unless she makes another book. Oh and love the Kung Foo moves. You and Matt need to come play Rock Band with us soon.