Monday, December 17, 2007

Come On!! Cedric Diggory?!

So Edward has been cast for the upcoming movie Twilight. For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of reading the Twilight series (for one thing where have you been, and are are you crazy) but Edward is suppose to be amazingly good looking. The type of good looking that you can't keep your eyes off of. So casting him was going to be tricky. There was definitely a lot of pressure on this. Fortunately there are a lot of actors out there that I think are very good looking. And who do they pick? Robert Pattinson! He also played Cedric Diggory in the Harry Potter movies. Now don't get me wrong. He's not ugly or anything. He's just not amazingly good looking like Edward is suppose to be. I don't know, maybe he'll grow on me.
Supposedly he has good chemistry with the girl they got to play Bella, which is Kristen Stewart. I like her as the choice to play Bella. So maybe they'll have good chemistry and it'll make me like Cedric a little better. WE'LL SEE!

5 comments:

The Close's Place said...

He's definately not who I had pictured either.
Boo!

Natalie said...

Hey Aleesha. Love your blog and your family pictures. I'm not a big fan for Cedric as Edward, either. There are so many other guys out there that would be better. Hopefully the chemistry will make up for his non-vampire-perfect looks. I'm glad I will get to keep up with your family on your blog.

Foolio Iglesias said...

I think the dude is perfect for the roll. Skinny, girlishly-frail, almost duck-like lips, and 40 eyes. MMMM...they nailed Edward.

Nicole said...

I just set up a blog and started looking up everyone elses. When I saw you posted this it made me laugh. You haven't posted in awhile though. You need to keep up with everyone else now.

Adam said...

I actually thought they might choose Matt for the roll. I think I remember reading a line in Twilight that said Edward looked a bit like Elvis.