So I was blog tagged quite a while ago but never did it. It was a little depressing to me that I only had one other person to tag, and the rules say that you have to tag 7 people. Well, just recently quite a few friends have joined the blogging world so I guess I can finally play blog tag.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
#1- I really love the 50's. I often think that I was born in the wrong era.
#2- To go along with #1, I have a huge crush on Elvis Presley. Luckily Matt has similar features as the King, or else we might not be married today. :)
#3- I've already confessed this before to a few people, but to those that don't know, I have a little phobia of the phone. My fear mostly comes when I have to make a phone call to someone else. My palms sweat and my heart starts to beat really fast.
#4- I was a former professional child model. I did runway, mannequin modeling (anyone remember that?), store ads, etc. My mom thought it would help my shyness a little bit. (Can you imagine me being shy?)
#5- To go along with #4, I am no longer shy. Quiet-yes, Shy-no.
#6- I have a phobia of people touching my eyebrows. It gives me the heebie jeebies to think of someone making them go the wrong way.
#7- I love to peel people's skin when it gets sunburned. It gives me great satisfaction to peel off a big old chunk of skin.
I'm tagging;
Jaclyn
Maria
Matt
Michelle
Monica
Natalie
Nicole
Fourth of July fun.
12 years ago
6 comments:
The sunburn thing is freaking me out. lol
I posted on my blog if you wanted to check it out.
I just posted too, check it. And I'm still laughing over your eyebrow thing! Haha! That is something that gives me the heebie jeebies too.
I finally posted mine. Not nearly as interesting as Michelles but I did my best. I love peeling sunburns too. It is the best when they have water blisters cause it peels so much better. Thats how my little brother burns and its the best.
I think I know you pretty well. The only one I didn't know was the sunburn thing and yes, I can understand why you like that!
Hey girl...sorry for not commenting! I've been slacking! You can count on me from now on ;) By the way, tell Matt congrats on being vp! That's going to be awesome! You know I love you tons!!!!!!!!!!
Hey!
I love your new blog design, the colors are so nice and bright. I like the bookshelf too! We've had quite the last few days with temps -20 and enormous snow drifts, Kenny got stuck trying to get out of the driveway this morning. I guess this is the sucky part about living in Montana. I'm bet this will last for a few months until Spring :(
Post a Comment