I went to the doctor yesterday, and wouldn't you know it... I have a baby boy in my tummy. That's right everyone. I'm pregnant! I've tried keeping this a secret for a while now, but it's getting a bit hard. I'm to the point where people are saying, "Aleesha has put on a good 5-10 pounds." And don't we all just love stuff like that being said about us? So I guess I'll let the cat out of the bag and make the official announcement. So yes it's true, I'm having a boy. Which I'm actually quite excited about. At my last appointment 4 weeks ago I desperately wanted a girl. But the little legs were crossed and we weren't able to find out. Since then, I've had a change of heart and was kind of leaning towards having another boy. So in a way, it's a good thing we didn't find out what we were having when we were suppose to. I'm due July 9th. That makes me 16 weeks along. I'm over the morning sickness (but in my case it's night sickness). And now Matt and I have to come to an agreement on a name. I'll leave ya'll in suspense on the names we have picked out so far. Matt hates mine, and I hate his. We'll see who comes out victorious. Maybe I'll post a poll and see what everyone else thinks.
Fourth of July fun.
12 years ago
12 comments:
What!!!!!!!!!! You truely shocked me. I didn't see this one coming. I am super excited for you though. Michelle will be going nuts. Everyone is having babies. This will definately drive her over the edge. She probably already knew you were though. I think you should definately do a poll for the name. CONGRATS! By the way I don't think you are showing. I had no idea. You could probably of hidden it till you were over 6 months along.
Sorry I didn't know Ben was signed in so I accidentally posted it in his name but I actually wrote it although I am sure he is excited for you as well.
Congrats Aleesha! Boys are great- I am a fan. You'll have the opposite family of us. Is it going to be Charlie? Isaac told us if it was a girl it would be Lola and if it was a boy it would be Charlie. Cute Isaac.
Oh Miss Maya...she is destined to be the ruler of us all. Now there isn't a chance for competition!!
I'm so excited for another baby boy!
That is so exciting Aleesha! Good for you guys.
I was reading 'Ben's' entry and was really shocked that he was so into it :)
Glad your sick phase is over. Enjoy your 3 months of fun, before you can't reach your....anything.
Sorry if that sound pesimistic, I think that happens when you have 28 days left.
Congratulations on boy #3! How fun! Something to look forward to! I'm glad you're feeling better. It was hard keeping that whopper of a secret for so long. Whew, I feel relieved :)
Yeah!!!! Another cute little Merrill boy! You do make cute boys (and girls). Maya was meant to be the ruler of the roost!! You rock! I hope you are able to keep Matt in check and choose some less shocking name.
Awesome!! I am quite shocked...I was totally thinking it would be a girl. Well, I bet little Maya will love her baby brother. This will be fun for you.
i'm with michelle totally thought it was a girl.... are you sure there was a third leg???
Nevermind the e-mail I just sent, I decided to check your blog for the answer and there it was! Congratulations!
Mindy here... Jaclyn's s.i.l. so happy for you! love the song playing, Les Mis, can't beat it!
As for the name...just remember who gets to give the baby a name and blessing.
Post a Comment