Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A Moment of Silence

I would just like everyone to have a brief moment of silence for the passing of one of my most favorite actors, Heath Ledger. I am still in shock over this. I love Heath and the movies that he's been in. One of my all time favorite movies is A Knights Tale. I also love 10 Things I Hate About You. He was also in a very special movie that somehow gets brought up at every friend get together we have. Brokeback Mountain. I never did see that, but it holds a special place in my heart because of all the jokes we've made about it. And although the Batman movie that he's in isn't out yet, I already love him in that. Has anyone seen the trailers for that movie? Heath is going to do an amazing job as the Joker. Well, I'm sure everyone is just as torn up about this as I am, and if you are in need of someone to talk to, I'm here. I'll miss you Heath.

9 comments:

jaclyn said...

i don't think i've ever seen one of his movie's, although i do plan on seeing batman...i do have to say i agree with you, brokeback mountain is very dear to my heart... can i just say- brokeback mountain:valentine edition.ha,ha! it will never get old.

Monica said...

I'm so sad over this too, Leesh. I can't believe he died. I've loved him since 10 Things I Hate About You. So sad.

Michelle said...

I was shocked when I heard that! I hate stuff like this. I will mourn with you too! Let's all go see Batman together!

Jenny Kapp said...

It is indeed a sad day. All of us "10 Things I Hate About You" lovers cry with you. I was smittened at hello (with an Australian accent). He did look a little scary in the Batman movie though. A little psycho. His smile will remain in my minds eye smiling!

Amy said...

I am making a comment on your "clutter" post. Often I am too late on commenting on people's posts and I worry that they won't go back and read the old post comments- so anyway- I just wanted to say that you look darling with short hair. I think you could pull off any do though. You could be beautiful with no hair. Seriously, I was watching you play the organ on Sunday and I decided you are perfect.

The Close's Place said...

He was so attractive, and didn't he have a little girl? Sad. Did they decide if it was suicide or not?

Nicole said...

I have to be honest he wasn't one of my favorite actors but I did like 10 Things I Hate About You. Its sad when anyone that youngs dies though.

Tiffany & Co. said...

Yes, I am going to miss his gorgeous face! I thought he was a really good actor, what a shame! Batman will be his legacy. I feel bad for his baby girl, so sad.

Foolio Iglesias said...

Heath...Why can't I quit you?