I once saw some sort of therapist or psychologist or something like that on Oprah that said when life isn't going the way you want it to, one thing you need to do is get rid of all the "clutter" in your life. Clutter can mean anything. You can take it literally, i.e. the clutter in my closet, my boys closet, the counter right when you walk in the house, etc, etc. Or it can be things that need to go in your life that are causing you stress in one way or another. For some reason my old blog layout gave me a bad feeling (clutter). Therefore, a new one was needed. This one makes me feel a lot better. I also threw away some candles whose smell made me want to vomit, yet it was sitting out in the open waiting for me to smell & get nauseous each and every day (clutter). I am also growing out my hair. This short hair do was fun and all, but it's had its day and now that day is over (clutter). Matt said that my long hair was the source of all my power. So I best be growing my power back!! Every day I am going to look for one more piece of "clutter" in my life that can be taken care of. Which by the way, I did clean out my boys closet a couple of days ago, and it feels so much better every time I go in there.
Fourth of July fun.
12 years ago
6 comments:
Hear! Hear! LOVE TO DECLUTTER! Doesn't it make you feel sooooo much better? Now you know why I'm obsessed with keeping things orderly. Clean and organized house = peace of mind, it's super cheap therapy too. Your blog looks great, girl!
Love it! I totally feel the same way! Nothing is better than getting rid of the clutter! Good job...proud of ya. By the way, good job on the organ!! I don't know if you saw us today, but Lauren gave you a thumbs up while you played! Love ya!
I really like the new layout and color, Leesh. And I'm surprised that you've decided to grow out your hair, 'cause the short do is so cute. You're so loverly with long hair too ofcourse. And knowing you, you'll have your beautiful long hair back and down to your waist in only a few months...Your hair grows sooo fast!
I love your new book shelf thing. I might have to steal that idea. Have your read The Sweet Far Thing yet. I'm not too sure that I am happy with the ending to the Great and Terrible Beauty trilogy. I really liked the books but the end bugged me a bit. You'll have to tell me your thoughts on it. If you don't have it yet, you can borrow mine if you want. By the way love the new layout. Makes me want to change mine.
Love the colors. Fit's your personality and those great yellow shoes from Sunday.It's always nice to throw away things that make you want to throw up :)
You are the queen of us all! Your blog pages are always darling regardless. You keep me smiling always!!
Post a Comment