Ok, so after contemplating on everyone's comments here are my follow up thoughts from my previous post.
1. Prince Charming would have definitely still fallen in love with Cinderella in the mouse dress. Not because he's a good man and doesn't judge a book by its cover, but because he's a man who likes his blondes. If you haven't noticed, Cinderella is the only one in the whole ballroom that has blonde hair. What a jerk. What's wrong with brunettes? We can be sweet and indearing too.
2. I need specifics on your playlists. What songs do you listen to?
3. Thanks for the breathing techniques. I only ran 1.25 miles today, but I ran it without a single side stitch. Hopefully that'll solve my problem.
Fourth of July fun.
12 years ago
3 comments:
I never told you the breathing I use. So take a deep breath in and exhale forcefully when you step on the side with the stitch. So if your right side hurts, take a deep breath in on the left foot step and then a forced huff out on the right. You don't have to do it every step, just a few in between or you'll pass out from breathing so fast. I hope that makes sense. I know you'll do great! Enjoy it!!!
I hope your race went well. Love ya Leesh.
I didn't read your last post soon enough to comment, but I do think you're right about the blonde thing. It was definately the hair. As for playlists, I recommend running to Sheryl Crow & the White Stripes, but I don't know if our tastes are that similar in music. How'd they run before MP3's.
Post a Comment