Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight

The blessed day has finally come and sadly gone. All I can say is, I'm ready to go again! Other than the cheesy special effects & the fact that they had to squeeze in what could have been a 4 hour movie into two hours, oh and the awkward cameo by Stephenie Meyer, the movie was perfect. As we all know, I was a little hesitant with Cedric Diggory being Edward, but after that movie I will no longer address Rob (we have a nickname based relationship now) as Cedric. He is now Edward. The casting for everyone else in the movie was perfect also. Hooray for Twilight!!!! I had no takers on playing games with me, but are there any takers to go see Twilight again with me?

10 comments:

Angie said...

I realize that I just got off the phone with you and that I specifically called so we could mull over this fabulous movie, but I want to be the first one to take you up on your offer. True, I did see the movie yesterday and I am going again in 4 hours, but its been said that 3rd times a charm, so when should we go? Too bad they don't do a repeat night, I could watch Rob over and over and over. What is it with me and guys named Rob?
Lets connect for a game plan...

illegalninjas said...

MMmmmm!! I could definitely go again! Loved it!! What a bunch of hotties (even the girls!)

Monica said...

Hmmm, Leesh, just be sure not to refer to him as "Rob the Hunk"...things could get a bit confusing if you do. ;) Glad you liked the movie so much!

illegalninjas said...

Not Chris, this is Jenny! Chris does still want to see the movie though too!

Aleesha said...

Dang, Jenny, I thought Chris and I were gonna get to go to Twilight together.

Girl, I wouldn't dare address him as "Rob the Hunk." That's your man.

Ang- Can't wait!

Angie said...

Hey Leesh, I loved talking about the movie with you today. You will have to let me know when you go and see the movie again, Jenny and I would love to go with you.

Shaury said...

I'm glad the movie lived up to your high expectations. I, once again, feel discriminated against because I haven't read Twilight. Anyways, I must say, I'd love to play games sometime soon.

Uriona Family said...

I need to see it again, it was so good!! I have to say though...where was the Stephanie Cameo? I was too busy watching Edward and Bella to notice anyone else. I better go see it again so I can catch it!

Cute post about your mom too.

Becky A said...

hmm.. I'll play games with you! :)

Jeni said...

I'm glad to hear you liked it...Jason and I are hoping to go this next week..you can come with us.