Hey everyone! Just a friendly little reminder about the 5K run/walk for my brother Travis. It 's this Friday and it starts at Northridge High School at 3:00. If you haven't pre-registered then be there by 2:30 to do that. I'm really excited for this and hope there is a good turn out. If any of you are ever wondering how T is doing just check out Mandy's (his wife) blog. www.wonderingsofawannabe.blogspot.com.
Also, I have had several people comment on my blog template. My sister-in-laws even told me they were wondering if they should be worried about me because it just wasn't me. I know, I know, it's not the cutest in the world, and it definitely isn't me, but I'm having major problems with transporting (is that the word?) a new template onto my blog page. To tell you the truth it has really been stressing me out. I get a bad feeling every time I check my blog. It's almost gotten to the point where I don't even like walking by my computer because it reminds me of how not cute my blog is right now. Maybe that's why I've been in such a bad mood lately. Anyhow, I'm working on it. Kind of. I don't know what to do at this point. My computer savvy husband didn't even know what the deal was. So there you have it. Now ya'll can stop wondering what's wrong with Aleesha these days. MY STUPID BLOG TEMPLATES WON'T WORK!!!!!
Fourth of July fun.
12 years ago
3 comments:
Ask Jenny she can help you fix your blog. I taught her everything she knows.
I'm so glad to hear that you're ok with the exception of your blog template, because I too was worried that something was wrong. I love you!
:) Shaury
PS Sorry I don't have any advice for you template problem.
I, too, was worried! and as far as your comment on Jenny's blog about soup from Rays, was it in the classic 1979 can? that store cracks me up! gotta love it though...its south weber!
Post a Comment