Everyone dust off their running shoes and clear your schedules! There is going to be a 5k run fund raiser for my brother Travis on Friday, April 25th at 3:00. It will start at Northridge High School, the cost is only $5, and you can just register that day. So tell all your friends and family to come participate. Everyone who's anyone will be there!
Fourth of July fun.
12 years ago
11 comments:
I am so glad to finally be getting info on this! The elementary school had a little about it in their newsletter, and I've been spreading the word, without knowing much about it myself! We will be there! and i'm trying to recruit as many as possible...
Totally count me in! I think that's great!!
I like your new layout...are you going to change it on a regular basis? :)
Im not a runner but I will be there for sure! Anything else I can help with let me know!
No this is not my new layout. Something went screwy with my old one, so I had to change it temporarily. This is just a quick fix template until I can figure out what's going on.
Thanks for everyone's support so far.
Kent and I are planning on it. He will do great, as for me I may end up walking. Normally I have until South Weber Days to condition my nonrunning body for the big 5K. Oh well this will get me jump started for the pioneer trek.
I'll be there for sure. This is a great idea.
What a great idea! Good luck with the turn out, I'm sure you'll get lots of support.
I will have all of my kids that afternoon. Can I donate my $5 anyway?
Amy- Of course you can still donate. That's too bad that you won't be able to make it though. That's very thoughtful of you to want to help out anyway. Thanks.
You can count on me,
Post a Comment