Well, I did it! I wore all of my shoes, boots, slippers, etc. without repeating them even once. This challenge was actually harder than I thought it was going to be. When it got down to only hiking shoes and boots it was a little harder to create outfits appropriate for the day. But this was really fun. I was even able to get rid of a few shoes that I never will wear or don't fit. The only bad thing about this is you all get to see how negligent of my toenails I am. You'd think that if someone was going to be taking pictures of their feet every day that person would maybe spruce up their toes a bit. But no. Oh well, if that kind of thing bugs you then just try your hardest to concentrate on the shoes and not the toes.
Now that the shoe challenge is over it is now time for a new style challenge. I'm quite excited about this next one. I'm going to do a different hairstyles from each age era or decade each day. I'm starting in the 1920's and am going up to current day. And I have to do each decade twice. As always who ever wants to join me is more than welcome. This one is going to be lots of fun!
6 comments:
Oh my, my, my. Where does a girl put all of those shoes? I'm seriously dying laughing. I love all of the places you put your feet, especially on the training potty. You're a little crazy. I have to say I thought LOTS of your mom in watching that little slide show. She LOVES it, I just know it!
You make me smile! I did do this challenge, until I got stuck on the weird boots and slippers and such. I usually only wear those at night in my house, when no one can see me. So I kind a cheated on this one. Can't wait to see all the cool hair styles for your next one. I love it!
I love you!! You make me smile everytime I read your posts. you are so fun...goodness so many shoes, not to mention all the things you do in those shoes. :)
Perfect timing to view all your shoes... can I borrow your "black converse going to scouts shoes" tonight for BC - it's exactly what I need to complete my costume. Call me...if I can pretty please:)
What photogenic feet you have. I loved the slide show! Funny Mandy mentioned your mom cause I had a dream about her just a couple nights ago (& you know me & my dreams). She was reading your blog over your shoulder & just a laughing. Sounds right to me. Luv ya Leesh.
LOved seeing some of your mom's shoes on your feet. We both bought those cute pink ones in St. George at Rite Aid...funny. We bought the same shoes many times when we were younger, fun times. Just want you to know I NEVER stop missing her!
Post a Comment