Friday, September 26, 2008

Picture Tag

Rules of the tag: Go to your picture file, find the 4th folder and pick the 4th picture in it. Explain a little about the picture. Post. Tag others.

Can anyone guess which baby of mine this is. I'll give you a hint...it's not Rocky. Okay I won't keep you in suspense any longer. It's Isaac! This picture was taken way back in the apartment days when I only had one child. Isn't he a cute baby?! He was our best baby. I know some won't believe this, but he never even cried until he was about 1 yr. old. He would whimper a little bit if he was hungry or tired, but he never full on cried. Anyhow this is a picture of Isaac a.k.a. "billy" (nickname at the time) taking a much loved bath.

I tag: Shaury, Jaclyn, Tiffany, & Jenny

7 comments:

Jenny Kapp said...

I could tell that was Isaac from first glance! Cute little guy!

Maria said...

He was such a sweet baby - he is still so sweet.

Shaury said...

I could tell that was Isaac too. All your kids have their own look. It's not fair that your 1st was the easiest because you can't fully appreciate it until you've had a fussier one.

Jenny Kapp said...

Very scary background! So I went to my 4th folder with the 4th picture and there is now way I am going to post that picture. It just made me glad I joined a gym this last weekend. I don't know if I have really let myself go that much or if it was just a bad angle...that pic will never be posted!!!

Jenny Kapp said...

P.S. Is that the witch we drew??

Becky A said...

and, let me see if I can hook you up with some swim trunks...

Becky A said...

darn, they're size 6-12 mos. You can have them if you want though. let me know.