Friday, September 19, 2008

"Little Guy" aka Rocky

It's hard to put into words what Rocky has meant in my life. He's definitely shaken things up a bit. Having a 4th child is like.....well, like having one more kid to take care of. I remember hearing other moms talk about how exhausting it is to have kids. And I would shake my head in agreeance & then silently think "oh come on, it's not that bad!" Now I know what all the fuss was about. Other than those blessed times that I get to sit and feed Rocky, I don't think I ever sit during the day. On the other hand, I haven't been this happy in a long time. I love it all! Rocky has been such a blessing. He's my first child that will rest his head on my shoulder and let me cuddle him. Just that puts a smile on my face. And I don't know if it's the fact that he's my last, but I'm really enjoying each little step that he's going through. I'm not in a rush at all for him to get to the next stage like I was with the others. Anyhow, Rocky had his first photo shoot last week. (Thanks Brooke). Here's a little peek at some of the pics.






8 comments:

Maria said...

oh...my....gosh....I wish I could just have him on my lap while I'm sitting here at work. Could he look any more like Luke? Seriously...

I'm going to have to have some major bonding time with that one next time I make it home.

Becky A said...

cute baby boy! i'm so glad he's bringing you so much joy! (even though #4 is a little hard!) enjoy him...

Jenny Kapp said...

Such a cutie! I love the pic of him asleep. He is darling. It is always so cute to see him snuggled on your chest. What a love bug!

Amy said...

#2, #3, and #5 are my faves. he is a doll. Ditto on the comments about 4 babies. I hear you. But life is good!

Amy said...

Okay- I have got to change my profile picture!

Luke and Mel said...

Rocky is super cute! I like the pic with the gloves... it's very fitting!

Diana said...

Amen to it all!!! I feel the same way with little Monson. Sometimes I think it is because I so easily could of stopped at #3 and then he would of never been in my life. I can't even imagine. Thanks again for being my Fairy God Mother - it was tons of fun!!!

Jeni said...

Oh Aleesha...he is so cute.