Saturday, December 1, 2007

SpongeBob

Of course the most annoying cartoon character out there, my kids love.
I was trying to think of a topic of discussion to add to my blog, but how can I think with Spongebob and his annoying laugh going on in the background? So I guess that is what I'll talk about. Okay, so fine my kids like Spongebob. But it's when they take it a step further and start acting like him that it gets me. Like the time I walked in on Isaac & Luke with their pants around their ankles because in every other scene Spongebob and Patrick are depantsed somehow. They of course thought that they were hilarious. I have to admit it was a little hard not to laugh after looking at the t.v. and seeing Spongebob and Patrick with their pants down and then looking at Isaac and Luke in the exact same position. I guess on the good side, I have been given several opportunities to talk about how not to be greedy like Mr. Crabs, or how it's not good to walk around in your undies. So, I hope that they're learning something good out of all of this Spongebob nonsense.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Haha! That depantsing story is hilarious. I have to admit that I, like Isaac and Luke, am a fan of SpongeBob. That cartoon's so funny, and don't worry, like you said, I'm sure the boys are getting something good out of it. ;) And I LOVE the new family photos...That photography did a great job.

The Close's Place said...

Hey Aleesha, I tagged you. Check out my blog to see what I mean.