So last Saturday I hosted the annual Covieo Girls Christmas Party at my house. It was really a lot of fun. (as usual) Unfortunately I got my camera out at the end of the party when a lot of people had already gone home. But here are a few of those that stuck around 'till the end.
-Anglene, Grandma Dorothy, & Jenny
-Suzanne, Kristen, Annette, Elizabeth, & Michelle
-Linda, Gina, & Amy
-Anglene, Jenny, and Me
At the party we did an ornament exchange. That's always a lot of fun to see the types of ornaments people get and give. Some were homemade, some were bought at a store, and some were hand-me-downs. All of them were really cute though. My cousin Gina also had us fill out a little questionnaire about ourselves. There were two questions we had to answer.
#1- What are some of your talents, hobbies, or interests that you would be willing to share with others?
#2- What is something that you would like to learn?
After filling these all out we each read them to each other. Gina said that she is going to compile them all and hand them out to all of us so we can have a list of everyone's talents, so if ever we are in need of something, we know who to call for advise. I thought this was a really good idea. My favorite one was my Grandma Dorothy's. She cracks me up. I don't remember ever being at one of our girl parties where grandma hasn't made me laugh to the point of tears. Well, Grandma's responses to what are your talents, etc. were......
1-Fast exercising
2-Fixing computers
3-Working with electronics
4-Getting rid of old junk in the house
If any of you know my grandma you'll know that all of these responses are completely opposite of what they should have been. (My favorite is the fast exercising one). Plus Grandma read these all with a straight face. I was sitting next to Grandma, so I got a sneak peak at her list. When I read it I burst out laughing. I love Grandma to death. She's a lot of fun.
Fourth of July fun.
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment