1. I'm a South Weber homebody! I love my hometown. It feels so good to be here.
2. I love to thrift shop and go to yard sales.
3. As a kid me and my crew would do anything to earn money. We acted as homeless people and begged for $, we charged admission for shows that we'd put on, we charged admission for our friends to come watch movies at our house, we'd leave "anonymous" notes on people's doors asking for money in exchange for a rock or leaf, etc.
4. I've always loved and still love to dance. Name the time and place and I'll show up with my dancing shoes.
5. I really like the golden oldies music. Nothing puts a smile on my face faster than listening to this type of music!
6. I'm a really good lip syncer.
7. I've given up my running shoes! I gave a good go at it, but came out JACKED UP after every race. I'm convinced that speed walking is ten times better for me anyway. I'm actually seeing results in the booty area!
8. My favorite color is and always has been yellow. I'm trying really hard to convince Matt that our new house should be yellow.
9. Still to this day, not a day goes by that I don't think of my mom and Travis and get that sick empty pit in my stomach feeling. I have learned to deal with it better though.
10. I still secretly do my style challenges. Right now my challenge is wearing all the clothes on multicolored hangers. After I've worn them I switch out the hanger for a white one. When I'm done, I'll have a whole closet full of white hangers! :)
11. I'm in the process of writing a children's picture book. It's been a long process, but a process non-the-less.
12. When I'm bored I re-arrange things. Shelves, bedrooms, drawers, etc.
13. I love fantasy. My book club always teases me that I've got my head in the clouds because I love it so much. Let them tease all they want, I love to escape into those imaginary worlds.
14. I saw the Titanic 5 times when it came to theaters the first time. I'm super tempted to go see it again when it hits theaters soon. Anyone want to go with me? I have a strong feeling Matt's not going to want to go with me.
15. Elvis is still the King! Thank you mom for giving me that love of him as a young girl. I couldn't imagine a world without that beautiful man. :)
2. I love to thrift shop and go to yard sales.
3. As a kid me and my crew would do anything to earn money. We acted as homeless people and begged for $, we charged admission for shows that we'd put on, we charged admission for our friends to come watch movies at our house, we'd leave "anonymous" notes on people's doors asking for money in exchange for a rock or leaf, etc.
4. I've always loved and still love to dance. Name the time and place and I'll show up with my dancing shoes.
5. I really like the golden oldies music. Nothing puts a smile on my face faster than listening to this type of music!
6. I'm a really good lip syncer.
7. I've given up my running shoes! I gave a good go at it, but came out JACKED UP after every race. I'm convinced that speed walking is ten times better for me anyway. I'm actually seeing results in the booty area!
8. My favorite color is and always has been yellow. I'm trying really hard to convince Matt that our new house should be yellow.
9. Still to this day, not a day goes by that I don't think of my mom and Travis and get that sick empty pit in my stomach feeling. I have learned to deal with it better though.
10. I still secretly do my style challenges. Right now my challenge is wearing all the clothes on multicolored hangers. After I've worn them I switch out the hanger for a white one. When I'm done, I'll have a whole closet full of white hangers! :)
11. I'm in the process of writing a children's picture book. It's been a long process, but a process non-the-less.
12. When I'm bored I re-arrange things. Shelves, bedrooms, drawers, etc.
13. I love fantasy. My book club always teases me that I've got my head in the clouds because I love it so much. Let them tease all they want, I love to escape into those imaginary worlds.
14. I saw the Titanic 5 times when it came to theaters the first time. I'm super tempted to go see it again when it hits theaters soon. Anyone want to go with me? I have a strong feeling Matt's not going to want to go with me.
15. Elvis is still the King! Thank you mom for giving me that love of him as a young girl. I couldn't imagine a world without that beautiful man. :)

2 comments:
You look so pretty in that picture. Miss you!
umm, I love that you wanted to charge people for a rock or a leaf! HA!! Also, I want to hear more about this children's picture book! Very cool! :)
Post a Comment