Friday, January 1, 2010

I Gotta Feeling...

....that 2010 is gonna be a good year!

I don't know what it is... maybe it's the fact that we're going into a new decade, but I really do have a good feeling about 2010. I've set all my goals and I've made a plan to reach those goals. I don't want to become one of those statistics that set goals and then by February have forgotten all about them. So to achieve my goals I've made baby step goals to make them more attainable. And if I can reach these goals?.... well, just thinking about it makes me happy.

But let's not forget about about good old 2009. Looking back at all that I did, I've gotta say that it was quite the eventful year. Here's a few highlights....

Camping Trip with the Reeds to Willow Flats.

Matt and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary.

My Sweet Pea turned 8 and got baptized.

I busted out the most awesome costumes of all time.

Matt and the Wrens took me to Las Vegas to see Love by Cirque Du Soleil for my 30th Birthday.

I went to Women's Conference with my gal pals.

I ran my first 5K.

Matt and I went to Kauai for the first time.


My family and I participated in Relay For Life.

Miss Mommy got potty trained.

Matt and I had season tickets to the Capital Theater and I was able to go see Wicked twice!

I also discovered Yoga, started my style challenges, took my kids to the drive-in for the first time, and planned my last activity as our Ward Activities Chairperson (that's right, I got a new calling- I am now the new primary chorister). 2009 was amazing! I can't wait to see what 2010 has in store for me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no doubts that you'll accomplish your goals and then some! From one goal-orientd person to another...Go for it! :)