Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hair Challenge #2

Well, I did it! Doing my hair from a different decade twice was a lot more of a challenge than I anticipated. I had to take a little two week break because the last thing I wanted to do was my hair while Rocky, then Maya, then Luke, then myself, then Isaac got sick. My favorite decade.... I'd have to say the 70's. I've always like the part down the middle type hairstyles. Plus I love that crimped look. My close second was the 20's or maybe the 40's. I don't know, it's hard to decide. There's probably something that I like from each decade. Thankfully, I live in a time that vintage is popular. I can choose any decade I want!! My least favorite..... definitely the 80's. I attempted the ratted big hair, then took a good look at myself in the mirror and decided I wasn't going to humiliate myself like that. As for my next style challenge...? I'll let ya know when I figure out what I feel like doing.





3 comments:

Monica said...

Your 60s looks are my favorites...and the 40s looks come in at a close second for me. All the dos are a lot of fun to see in your slideshow, one after another so you can see the progression of style. Great job!

Anonymous said...

You look fab in all of them. I have to say the two 70s are my very favorite. I like the part down the middle look, too. It's true, you can do just about anything these days, except probably the 80s and some of the 90s. I mean you can do them, but you might get some funny looks! Seriously takes me back! Cool!

Tiffany & Co. said...

I like the 60s best. You are very creative with your hairstyles. I need to take your advice and be more creative and just try to do something different with my style. But I also think you just have "good hair" :)