I saw this clip on my sister-in-law Maria's blog and I just had to post it too. It's the perfect depiction of what my life has been like since last Friday. Plus add on Luke, Maya, and Rocky. I'm a bit on the edge to say the least.
Fourth of July fun.
12 years ago
9 comments:
I love it! I think it is best that I keep my thoughts to myself on how true that is. If you need to get away for a bit you are always welcome at my house.
oh that is too funny. I have had a cold all week, and brandon is TERRIFIED that he is going to get it, and is acting all sickly bc he thinks he MIGHT be getting sick. WHY?????
It sounds like you could use a night out. Isn't that video so true. I can't figure out why people say women are dramatic because I think men are more dramatic sometimes. And YES we are hoping are kids won't be as sick and we can do more playing.
AHHHHHH!!!! This is the best laugh of the day!!!! This is SOOOOOOO true, and SOOOOOOOOO funny!
I hope you're hanging in there....
Yep, total reality. Kenny's been like this with his sprained ankle from church basketball. Hope you get well soon! Then go back to church and start it all over again :)
That is too funny! But don't make too much fun, it is a "man cold" after all, that isn't just a normal cold like the rest of the family had!
I'm feeling your pain over here... Kent's been home for two days. I showed him the clip and luckily he laughed - then asked "Is that how I've been?????" I did't reply, through the silence he got his answer.
BTW Are you using your authority as "President" to threaten me:)
Luv it Leesh! I even experience the man cold with one of my little men these days. I guess it starts when they're young.
I needed a great laugh this Monday morning and I got it! This is halarious!!!!!!
Hope you guys get better over there!
Post a Comment