Monday, January 19, 2009

Bloggin' Buddies Game Night


In some round about way we've decided to have a bloggin' buddies game night. So if you blog and are now reading this you are invited to come to my house this Thursday at 7:30 to play games. This is mostly for my benefit. I've been home bound and am in great need of some adult interaction. So please come. And if you have a game to play, bring that too. I guess you can bring a snack as well if you feel like it. Whatever. This is very casual. Don't feel like you need to know everyone that would be here, and feel free to invite whoever you want. I think this will be really fun! Let me know if you plan on coming so I can have somewhat of an idea of how many will be here. Plus, I'd also like to know if nobody will be here. I once planned a Halloween party and only one friend came. (Thanks Shaury, you're a true blue). To say the least, that wasn't very good for my self esteem. Well, hope ya'll can come. See you Thursday.

16 comments:

Jeni said...

I'm planning on it Aleesha. I've got some old school games like catch phrase, pit, cranium...I have this fun kids game that is fun for adults called whooonu that's like a get to know you game...I'll have to check my game closet I'll bring what ever sounds fun. Yippeeeee!

Becky A said...

I'm excited! Here's what I'm going to do...I'll go in to work early, then leave at 7 but I'll have to go back to work after...like I used to do for bookclub. so yes, I will be there!!!! How fun!

Shaury said...

I'm planning to come, but I realized that it's Hazel's birthday that day. I know I know it was me that suggested that day, but since David is working that night we won't be celebrating until Friday. Can my kids come & play or should I find a sitter? Oh & I'm not good with the game thing so I'll stick with bringing a yummy treat.

Tiffany & Co. said...

Lovin' your blog layout. Can't wait for you to join the 30 club. It's so much better than your 20s :)

Angie said...

Just got the email. I didn't know you were bloggin again. I'll be there with a snack so yo don't have to email me back about that. I'll bring a couple games too. Thank goodiness Becky worked something out, I didn't want to have to coerce her to call in sick yet again but I would've done it.

Ellie McFreaken said...

Aleesha...Angie just told me about this and I know we don't know each other but that sounds like so much fun!!!!! So count me in! I will bring a treat. Thanks..
angie b.

Moline Family said...

Aleesha
it's Jamie! I always look at your blog, but I have never left a comment, so here I am. Home everything is good and hope to see you soon(cuz I still need to give you your christmas present :)). I just started blogging, so you can check it out at jamieandbrady.blogspot.com.

Amy said...

Hey Aleesha- We have book club tomorrow night but maybe we could head over after that? I am glad you are looking forward to thirty. :) I made a cake almost exactly like the one you have posted :) Do you want it for your birthday? Something could be arranged...

Amy said...

Do you need the chick game?

Aleesha said...

Shaury- If possible arrange a babysitter. My kids usually go to bed around 8:30. If that's not possible then no big deal, just bring them.

Angie B.- That's great that you're coming. I always see your name in other peoples comments so it'll be nice to finally meet.

Jamie- Now that you're a blogger you need to come to Bloggin' Buddies Game night.

Amy- No I don't need the game. And you know I'm not going to say no to an Amy cake extraordinaire. But of course I can live without. And was I mistaken or were you guys suppose to come V.T. on Tuesday. I thought Erin said Tuesday, or did she mean next Tuesday?

Diana said...

Yikes... I am going to have to do some creative planning... I just read your blog...now I have 2 hours to cook dinner, clean the kitchen and find a babysitter, but I want to come...wish me luck! Thanks for being the party planner once again - you're awesome!

Moline Family said...

Aleesha, I wish I could come to Game Night, but brady is gone all night and we have been gone all day for a funeral. I would love to come if there is a next time. Thanks for the invite.
Jamie

Jeni said...

Well...thank you Aleesha for a super fun night. I had so much fun and all I can think about is games,games,games! I want to play more games!

Ellie McFreaken said...

Aleesha...THanks for a fun fun night! I too want to play more games....loved that Loaded Questions!

P.S. I'll have to get your email address so we can be "real" blogging buddies :)

Diana said...

Thanks Aleesha - good times:)

Becky A said...

SO much fun...can't wait for the next one.