This post is a long time in coming. I thought that things would kind of settle down after the Little Miss Pageant, but I guess with four kids things never settle down. So I'm one hand typing this post because the other is occupied with Baby Rock. You do what you gotta do right? I've had several out of towners ask me to post pictures of the pageant, so I'll just post the whole South Weber Days extravaganza. I absolutely love South Weber Country Fair Days. The only events we didn't participate in were the golf tournament (much to Matt's dismay) & the movie in the park.Here's Miss Maya during the baby contest. She absolutely loved being on the stage. Rocky was also in the contest, but the camera ran out of batteries by the time it was his turn. He won "Most Cuddly." It's an award I'm very proud of.
Here's Maya just after winning! Like I said, she loved being on the stage. That's the reason for the pout. We wouldn't let her go up there anymore. But come on, honestly, no one else had a chance at winning. Look at her! ...and the legacy continues with the Duchess. (I was also crowned the Duchess back in the day.)
Here's Luke getting ready for the Mutton Bustin' at the rodeo. He was so excited and not one bit nervous. I, on the other hand was nervous enough for the both of us. I didn't realize the sheep ran so fast. In my mind I imgagined a slow trot. I was wrong.
Here he comes! You've gotta click on the picture and make it bigger to get the full effect.
It was a very eventful and fun South Weber days and I was a little bit sad when they were over. Ever since I was little that just signified the end of summer. So goodbye summer, hello schedules and homework.
5 comments:
I'm stealing that picture of Maya pouting for my blog...its too perfect.
These South Webes photos are awesome. I'm sure there is a scrap book or at least a blurg book coming once the kids are all grown up and there are tons of pictures.
Great pictures! Yeah, that pouty picture of Maya with her crown on really is priceless.
Great pictures, thanks for posting some! Maya is so funny, she's got her own little diva thing going on :) I love the picture of you two together on the float. It looked like she was in all her glory.
great post! I love the mutton bustin' pictures! and Maya is absolutely adorable! I'm the same way, end of sw days=end of summer. boo hoo...
I also do alot of one handed typing. I didn't know Isaac was such a runner. Good for him. I too love the pouting princess.
Post a Comment