As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
I also couldn't do a blog without mentioning my boy Heath and his amazing performance in The Dark Knight. Me, Matt and Monica went and saw it opening night and I was not disappointed in the least. I knew Heath was going to do a good job, but he went above and beyond my expectations. I think his portrayal of the Joker is by far the best villain I have ever seen. He was just so creepy! Every time the Joker was on the screen I was uneasy and tense. He was very convincing as a psycho path. Matt even pointed out how the audience would have this nervous laughter during his scenes. They were scenes that weren't really meant to be funny, but people would laugh out of nervousness. This show was very entertaining. But I do have to say it's not a show that I would recommend for everyone to go see. It's a little on the dark side (like all Batman Movies) and it's pretty gruesome in parts. I for one loved it though. I'd even go see it again.
10 comments:
I am not sure I will be able to see Heath's finest moment. I don't like scary movies, I get scared!!
Alright my memories of Aleesha!!! I think my favorite was when we set up both our pools in your backyard and let the kids play in one and we sat in the other. It was great until your brother showed up and we started to feel a little silly! It still felt great to cool off that day!!
Heath was the man in this movie! I have to admit I was a huge fan of his until this movie.
With all this memory tag my head is going to explode. But my memory is from women's conference this year when I laid in your lap while you pressed your pregnant belly against my head so that you could pluck my eyebrows. Only you Aleesha, only you. There was alot of hair removal going on that night if I remember correctly.
I'm totally with you on the movie. I though Heath was excellent! I am actually seeing it again tonight!
Well... so many memories, but one that just popped in my head was hanging out at Little America playing the Chick Game. It was fun to find out stuff about us all! Also, I have to put it our many fun experiences taking ice skating lessons! Speaking of... we need to start up again :)
Leesh...First memory was you getting ready for a drill team competition. I always liked watching you dance, you were the best! I really wanted you to trust me with your big brother, to know that I would be good to him since I knew you two were close. :) It was great sharing clothes when we lived with your parents, and remember sleeping out on the trampoline talking about the boyfriend sagas? I won't mention any names. One of my fondest memories of you, though, will always be your orchestrating the redecorating of my front room. It's the gift that keeps giving! Just the thought was so nice, but actually following through- wow. It's something we appreciate every day.
I don't remember the ironing of the hair, but I believe it! I do remember the perm, however. As far as childhood memories go, I just remember you and Shaury always together...since birth, really! I remember you gave me a popsicle necklace for my 8th birthday, (which means you were about 3, so I guess it was more from your mom!) and later on in life Brandon and I took you and Shaury and some friends to a haunted house and you started crying and had to leave early! (Is that a not so nice memory?)
Well I do think of you as my sister so this will be hard to narrow down but I'll try. I, too, remember you doing my hair for my engagement pics and thanks for confirming that my hair was not as big as the light made it seem. You did a fabulous job, as usual.
I have too many so you also get the list - your alarm clock going off 130 times before you went to drill in the morning, your love for Sadie, you taking care of Tug in duplex, book club (sorry I bowed out, I'm too much of a liberal), steven tearing up when he found out you kissed a boy, you singing to the video camera, getting your advice on clothes, your commitment to high standards, seeing you for the first time and thinking you have the most beautiful eyes and eyelashes I've ever seen, your mom thinking everything you did was the greatest thing ever, elvis, you teaching piano to emma, being glad that people say emma looks like you, being grateful emma has you to look up to, planning family trips around you because I want you to go, plucking my eyebrows, getting advice on home improvement & deco, wicked talk, looking up to you for making a list of everything you want to do in life and doing them!, mango chicken, all your hairstyles, your stunning beauty, awesome city days pageant, wishing I could change the past 2 years for you, your dedication to your children, helping emma with talent show, tending my children, being a really, really great sister to Steven and especially to me. Love ya Leesh!
oh and I was thinking I wanted to dark knight after I saw previews, which is weird, not my kinda show, but now I'll think I'll pass. That joker will haunt me, you know how I am.
I remember when you were born I was proud that I could palm your head and I remember thinking if I could jump a little higher then I could dunk you. I remember when you first learned how to ride a bike (the summer before you went to Jr. High:) and you came riding down the lane with the biggest, cheesiest grin I have ever seen. You looked like the witch on The Wizard of Oz. I remember teaching you how to pitch in our front yard. I thought that with my coaching you would be the best ballplayer ever. I made you stay out front and play catch until it was dark and you started crying. And finally I remember how emotional I was at your wedding. It seems like I almost teared up a little bit. Thanks leesh, good times good times. And, I never thought this would happen, but I get to remember mom through you.
Love,
Steven
My 1st memory of you was at Book Club long before you even moved into your house here in SW. At the time I only knew you as T's little sister. I was thrilled when you moved into our ward because by then we were friends, no longer just T's sister. I remember having you guys over for Dinner and Luke was still in diapers. For some reason I can remember your red suade diaperbag/purse. You are the women with all the cordinating handbags. Thanks for always letting me borrow whatever I needed to decorate at enrichment night. I could always count of you to have what I needed. Love ya:)
Hmmm.. I have thought a lot about it. I cannot pinpoint a good memory. All I have to say is that you have perfect poise. I think you are really great. And I ADMIRE your clean tract record for swearing! You have many admirable qualities (like being incredibly skinny a few days after giving birth- I am close to ten months and still have 10 lbs to go- so needless to say- I am jealous!)
Yes, I LOVED this movie too! Best one out all year for sure! So, I have so many memories of you, can't decide which one to choose.
How about the time when we went shopping together at Thai Pan and Target for your family room. It was a shopping marathon and you were so fun to hang with. Also, before the shopping I remember you sketching a drawing of what your vision for the room would be...I thought you were a good little artist!
Post a Comment