Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Mother of 4!!!!!

So it's official! Rocky said goodbye & I love you to his Grandma Poll & then made his way into this crazy world. Everything went as good as was expected. Maybe pregnancy is torture for me, but I have been so lucky to have deliveries that are a breeze. I was actually a little bit sad that I'll never go through child birth again. (That should answer any questions about us having more kids).

Little Rocky is doing wonderful. He's perfect. He's mild tempered, he's nursing like a pro, and he's patient with the loving smothering of his big sister.

I keep finding myself in a little bit of shock or amazement at my life now. For one thing, do I really have four kids? And who is this little guy that's here to stay? Did our Heavenly Father know what he was doing when he blessed/surprised us with yet another one of his children? I'm a little bit scared about it all but at the same time, I couldn't be happier. Wish me luck.

14 comments:

Maria said...

Aleesha!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting pictures of Rocky!! I've been dying to see him! He is so precious and I miss seeing all your faces. I can't wait to see him!

The Close's Place said...

Congrats!!!! So glad all is going well. Holler if you need a refill of Swedish Gold fish :)

Michelle said...

You will be the best little mommy of 4! That does sound like a lot, but so much fun. You know who to call when you need something. Congrats, congrats!

Monica said...

Cute pictures! I'm glad little Rocky is being such a good boy for you. I have something for you by the way...maybe I can drop it off tomorrow night or something.

Jenny Kapp said...

SO cute! I love the pictures with the sibs. Wow, 4 - sounds busy!

Becky A said...

oh, aleesha, he is so cute! (just like all of them) have fun...embrace the chaos!

Tiffany & Co. said...

Oh, I've been waiting this post! He's so sweet! I just love the pictures of him with the other kids, their little faces says it all. Congratulations, he's adorable! Can't wait to meet him in person.

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Little Matt I mean little Rocky is adorable. I'm in shock with you having four kids too. At least the yucky pregnancy is over, now on to the fun stuff.

Shaury said...

No that wasn't David, that was me. Sorry

laceemo3 said...

Congrats Aleesha! Hes adorable!

Amy said...

Well- as a well seasoned mother of 4- all I can say is- you will be busy- but it is great and I would never change it. You'll have so much fun with Rocky. Great times ahead!!!
Let me know if I can help the transition smoothly. Do you need a sitter to go shopping? I wouldn't recommend taking all four out unless it is for less than 2 places- any more than that and you may pull your hair out.

Diana said...

Welcome to the beautiful and crazy world of mommy to 4. He is absolutely adorable. It was fun visiting with you at the hospital. Hope all is well.

Natalie said...

Congratulations Aleesha and Matt! We'll have to come see this new little boy one of these days. Since we both missed the get-together at Colby's, maybe we can have another one before the end of the summer? What do you think?

Luke and Mel said...

congrats you guys! Man, Maya is really cheesing it up as a big sister in the picture!