So, life is crazy, and I don't blog anymore! I'm finally breaking down and posting something because I have this guilty feeling every time I think about blogging. So....what have I been doing for the past month......?
-Attended multiple coach pitch baseball games for Isaac, at which I fought Maya to stay with me instead of run away at every single one of those games.
-Supported Matt at the Ogden Marathon. He ran the half marathon and jacked up his knee and we've been dealing with that ever since.
-Celebrated a rainy Memorial Day. And yes, it still hurts really, really bad that my mom is no longer with us. Time doesn't heal the pain, you just learn to accommodate.
-Spent multiple hours either at the hospital or stressing about my brother because he had his surgery for his cancer. Thankfully it was a success, and all is going well so far.
-Attended Luke's preschool graduation. Just as exciting as you'd think it would be.
-Went to the dr. multiple times. At one appointment I was told I have a sciatic nerve and am no longer allowed to pick up anything or turn my body at the torso. At another appointment I was treated for migraine headaches. At another appointment I was told that I hadn't gained any weight and neither had the baby since the appointment before. So my due date was pushed back a week, I was put on a strict protein diet, and was told not to do anything. (Is that possible?)
-Matt went on a week long work conference thing to Florida right after the above happened. So basically I had to throw out all the "don't lift anything, or do anything" recommendations for that period of time. Although I do have to give my boys a shout out for helping me out so much while Matt was gone. I felt like a slave driver, but they took such good care of me. It brings a tear to my eye thinking about how caring they were for me.
-Got my carpet cleaned! This was a first since we've lived in this house. It was definitely long over due.
-Went to the orthodontist to find out that I am on the home stretch with my Ortho Clear/Invisaligns. At my next appointment I'll be fitted for my retainer. Hurray!
So.... that about covers the highlights of my past month. I'm sure there's plenty I forgot, but I'm just proud of myself for actually taking the time to sit down and write it all out. I think I'll go treat myself to a bowl of cereal.
Fourth of July fun.
12 years ago
7 comments:
Hooray! I'm glad you were able to post! I think maybe I should just move in with my parents and I can just be your nanny for a couple months when baby boy comes. It sounds like we both need a break from our lives...
Yay, so glad you're back! Sounds like a roller coaster of a month. At least you are in the home stretch of your pregnancy, it sounds like it's been rough. Take it easy and relax, you deserve it!
Good job for posting. Honestly, I'm not doing much better than you! Let me know if you want anymore smoothies... hopefully you're not sick of them yet!
How was your cereal? Good job for posting. I'm here for ya babe so keep me posted on your well being. Luv ya!
Life is busy you just do what you can...BTW super cute dress today!!! LOVED IT!!!
Yeah! You are a rock star! You have been too busy lately, especially in your delicate condition!
Tomorrow is the big day. Just wanted to say good luck. Can't wait to see little Rocky.
Post a Comment