I am so behind on tags. So I'm going to combine two of them. The first tag was to name my 3 secret shames, and the other one is to list 5 things you don't know about me. I figure that my secret shames are also things that people don't know about me. So here you go...
#1 I still watch Days of Our Lives. My mom got me hooked when I was a teenager and I've been a fan ever since. If anyone comes over while I'm watching it, I hurry and turn the t.v. off so they don't know my shameful secret. I guess I don't need to do that anymore since I've shared this with the world.
#2 I eat a bowl of cereal EVERY night before bed. If for some reason I don't, I won't be able to sleep until I come downstairs and enjoy a bowl.
#3 I hate cooking dinner. I do it because the family needs to eat, and I guess I'm an okay cook, but it is seriously a stress in my life. I hate thinking about what to make and I hate actually making it. I'm stressing right now just thinking about what we'll have for dinner tonight. Any ideas?
#4 I thrive on planning things. I love to have a big project, plan it out, and then see it all come together. I guess our Heavenly Father knew this too because my new calling is Ward Activities Chairperson. To some this might seem overwhelming, but I'm really excited about it.
#5 I couldn't think of a #5 so I asked Isaac. He said that nobody knows that I changed my bedroom around. Which is probably true. I don't like big changes in my life, but I do have to have constant little changes in my life. Hence, the change in my bedroom. I'm also changing around the colors in my kitchen and family room, I'm always changing my hair, wardrobe, hobbies, etc.
Fourth of July fun.
12 years ago
8 comments:
Oh Leesh I love you. I didn't know you had cereal every night. I knew you loved it, but wow. Have fun with your new calling. You'll do really good at that.
That sounds like a great calling for you! Can I be in your ward? I bet you'll have some awesome activities!
Cereal has really become kindofa comfort food for me too. I had Frosted Flakes for lunch today. It was really good.
Scarily I think I knew all of those things about you! Your shame is no longer shameful! Embrace it all now that it is out there!!
I could have cereal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It is definitely a weakness of mine too. I know you like planning things but ward parties and Little Miss South Weber. Good grief girl you are crazy. Good thing you have awesome friends to help you.
I knew 4 of your 5 things. Does that make me a good friend? fyi--I kicked the Days habit and I have 5 free hours a week :) The thing with Days is you can always go back. Take some pics of your bedroom, I would like to see it. I love changing rooms around too.
I knew 4 of the 5:) Good to know that the Bishopric is inspired... you will do a great job! I honestly think ward parties are the best at bringing the ward together so let me know how I can help out.
I love cereal before bed too. Don't tell Mel, but since we don't have a TV, I've been going through day time soap withdrawls! :)
Post a Comment