As I was pulling into my driveway after picking up Isaac from school today, I saw something yellow out of the corner of my eye. I had to take a double look because I couldn't believe my eyes. The second we were parked me and all the kids jumped out as fast as we could to go and inspect. And wouldn't you know it? My flowers are starting to bloom!!!! I haven't had a such a genuine smile on my face for such a long time. My whole body was just filled with happiness. Who knew such a small thing could cause so much joy. So there you have it. Spring is officially on its way! I feel like going outside with my hair dryer and melting all the snow away, just to jump start things a little.
Fourth of July fun.
12 years ago
5 comments:
yeah for spring!! dang it makes me wish i would of planted some bulbs.
That is a very good sign! It's frigid here and it's been snowing the last three days. Good thing we're coming there for Easter. Let's plan to get together with you all!
P.S. I totally think you should help Mother Nature a little with your blow dryer.
Seriously, you nearly brought tears to my eyes. When you are out there with the blow dryer, go ahead and head towards my house!! Thanks for the help with that!!
So nice to appreciate simple beauty after a long ugly Winter.
After I saw your flowers I went right outside and sure enuf mine are coming up too. I am so excited!!!!
Post a Comment