To the right you will see a place where you can cast your vote on a name for our baby boy. Matt and I disagree greatly on this, and so far neither one of us are bending. So I just want to know what everyone else thinks. All of the names have been names that have been mentioned at one time or another by either me, Matt, or Isaac. I'm also open to new names. If you've heard of a really good one, let me know in the comments. (I bet you can't guess which names are mine and which names are Matt's :)
Fourth of July fun.
12 years ago
9 comments:
I am glad to see that Lebron has ZERO votes :) I voted for Charlie.
i use to like will but after days of our lives, i don't know!
You have a good list. I had to vote for 2 names! Good luck!
ok aleesha, i'm obsessed with names, so i had to comment. I of course voted for Will (LOVE it) and Peter and Jack. I also think Ian and Gabe go with your other kids names. fun stuff. boy names are hard, I think.
I voted for Jack but I also like Charlie.
What? No one likes Lebron?!
I like Charlie, maybe Gavin would go good too.
duke & luke?? that could be interesting! :)
Why don't you name him Paul?
Diane B
Post a Comment