Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Let's Get Started!

So I'm going to give blogging a shot. Matt's at work, Isaac's at school, Luke's playing Lego Star Wars, and Maya is taking a nap; so, I guess you could say it's one of those happy moments for me. I have quiet time to do what I want before my YW's meeting! (That's a rarity).

So something that I've really been into lately is eBay. I have been searching & searching for brown tights for Maya (which by-the-way, if anyone knows where I can get some PLEASE let me know), and Matt suggested in a "why didn't you think of this before" tone of voice that I look on eBay. The little light bulb then went off in my head and I said to myself, "why does Matt always have the solution to EVERYTHING!!!" Well, I then proceeded to search on eBay for brown tights, unfortunately with no luck. But, I did hit the jack pot with so many other things. I usually go straight to eBay whenever I'm searching for something, but for some reason I never thought of going there for children's clothes. There were so many cute name brand baby clothes for Maya. Most of them were even brand new with the tags still. And since it's Maya's birthday in a couple of days, I gave my self permission to go crazy and bid on whatever I wanted. Which if you know me well you'd know that is so unlike me. I advise everyone to give this a shot. You'll be surprised at how many cute and cheap clothing items there are. Plus you'll feel victorious just like the people in the eBay commercials after you've won your item. At least I did. I even pumped my fist up in there air and said "YES" after I eagerly bid & won on this cute outfit.


Well, my quiet time was short lived. Luke is done playing Star Wars Legos.

3 comments:

The Close's Place said...

I love blogs. I get little time to do them, but it's nice to keep family and friends in the loop.

Monica said...

I'm so happy you've started a blog! I love how it looks and the pictures you've added. And that outfit for Maya is so cute! I can't wait to see her in it.

Alene said...

Your blog looks great. You are so talented Aleesha. I love how you have presented your pictures. I sure miss your mom. Maya looks like you when you were a baby, I can't believe she is one. See you Saturday.