Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thankful for...

...Book Club
The best group of ladies around!

...My Precious Girl
She turned 5 last month. That's right, FIVE! I couldn't imagine my life without her.

...a little boy that will do anything for a laugh.


...awesome friends that do things like throwing Pinterest Parties. This is what Jaclyn made that I want to copy.

...a little boy that FINALLY had the desire to go pee pee in the potty. It's been a long road, but we're finally there. (Notice once again the tissue in the nose because he thinks it's funny).

...a wonderful mother-in-law that is always so willing to babysit our kids. Sometimes they come back looking like this, but that makes me love her all the more. Her hands don't quite work the best, but she'll do what she can to make her grand-daughter happy by putting in pig tails.

...Thanksgiving

...a large family that we were able to spend time with on Thanksgiving. My grandma, her two sisters and all of their families have met at a church ever since I can remember to celebrate the holiday. Our little family hasn't been in years, so I'm thankful that we were able to go this year. We played Minute to Win it Games.

0 comments: