Autumn has sadly come and gone. Here's the highlights...
Bull riding at the Gibbs birthday party. Oh how I wish there were pictures/proof of me riding the bull. I proudly stayed on the full 8 seconds!
Bull riding at the Gibbs birthday party. Oh how I wish there were pictures/proof of me riding the bull. I proudly stayed on the full 8 seconds!
Date Night at the Desert Star Theater. We lucked out and were able to get our picture taken with Hercules. :)
A long time tradition of dancing to Here Comes the Bluebird in Through the Window, Tra, La, La, La, La.

3 comments:
Ha ha...good old miss Higgins. We actually did that to our kids a few weeks ago. I was worried they would be scared, and when I lifted my feet up, they just sat there. Then said, "That's it?" I couldn't believe it. We also did ooga booga! Good memories of us doing it to your mom...remember?
I finally got to see pics of your Mario Bros costumes! They looked great!
Yay! Good job on posting! Hooray! You inspire me!!! Your boys did so good at the talent show I think they were the hit of the show! I wish I had recorded it!
Post a Comment