Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Media Ban

About two weeks ago I lost my cell phone for about a week. Because of this I had very little to no contact with the outside world. (How sad is the fact if I lose my cell phone all contact is lost). After a few days of not being able to find my phone, I decided to ban the computer too. I lived in my own little bubble, didn't worry about everyone's comings and goings, and just did my own thing. Can I just tell you how nice it was! After finding my phone and looking at all my unanswered texts, I found out that I had missed a friend get together and I weazled out of having to play the piano for a baptism. Sure I missed out on stuff, but my life was a little bit less stressful. But now, the phone is found and I've come to the reality that I can't live in my bubble forever. So, here's some snippets of what's been going on since the media ban (and a few randomness that never got posted)....

Rocky discovered how much fun nostrils can be. He is constantly stuffing things up his nose. My favorite was when he stuffed a light bright peg up his nose. It was the perfect nostril shape and size. It was really fun trying to get it out.

Matt's sister Monica moved to Arizona at the beginning of January. Happy for her, sad for the rest of us. :(

Me and my childhood BFF's got together for dinner one night. All four of us hadn't done something together since I was in the 6th grade! We had so much fun!! We have so many funny memories together. I hadn't laughed that hard in a long time. It's always nice to be able to get together with old friends and not have it be weird. It felt as if we'd never been apart.

We celebrated Groundhog's Day with some cupcake decorating. What a bunch of cute girls!!

My gal pals took me out to dinner for an early B-Day celebration. I can't remember if they're making fun of me because I'm so old now, or if I told a really funny joke in the picture below.

Matt and I celebrated Valentine's Day a couple of days early by going to dinner at Corbin's and then to the Stake Valentine Dance with friends. The fact that Matt took me to a Stake Dance tells me that he loves me more than anything else he could have done. (Check out the sweet backdrop for the pictures!)


Love was in the air on Valentines Day at our house. How do I know? Because it's not every day that my possessive 4 year old daughter scoots over to let her little brother have a turn on the computer. He had no idea what he was doing, but she taught him all she knows and cheered him on when he was finally getting a hang of it.

For my birthday the kids took me out to The Pizza Factory and mini golfing at Fat Cats and then Matt took me to Sonora Grill that night. This is the one and only pic I have of me that day.

Sunday Birthday dinner at the Merrill's.

For President's Day my family went sledding with all their cousins. I love, love, love seeing how much fun all the cousins have together. It was a super fun day.







0 comments: