Monday, December 13, 2010

Go! Jazz Go!

On a whim I called Matt at work to see if he wanted to go to the Jazz game instead of our Ward Christmas Party a week ago. I'd had it up to here (my hands are really high above my head right now) with my kids and needed a little break. Plus, I wasn't really feeling the ward party for some reason. Matt of course didn't need any convincing, so he hopped on eBay, scored us some sweet 6th row tickets for a way good deal, and we went! The game was super crappy, but we both had a REALLY good time. It's so cool to see those huge NBA players up close and personal. However, it's a little embarrassing. Because we're so close, Matt thinks it's okay to yell out what he really thinks of all the players he doesn't like.

I felt like a proud mother watching the Jazz Dancers. Excuse me, The NuSkin Jazz Dancers. There's two former Cardinelles on the team that I use to coach at Northridge. Try as I may, I couldn't get a decent shot of either of them. They do a lot of head flipping!


I also tried to get a good shot of D-Will's tats to figure out what in the heck he has on his arms. Still don't know. Some sort of snake on one arm, and the other...?

3 comments:

Kim said...

missed ya at the ward party...but going to the game sounded like more fun to me too! glad you guys got a date and some time to just chill.

Jenny Kapp said...

What a great idea! Dating??? I will have to try that! Actually, Chris and I went to the movies this last weekend ALONE - it was great! I thought you were trying to get a booty shot in the first picture of Darren! Sure, tattoos!

Aleesha said...

Jenny, only you would see through my carefully thought out plan!