I can no longer belong with the group of people that say, "I never win anything." Yesterday I got a pleasant knock on my door from my dear friend Jaclyn with an armful of gifts. I entered one of her drawings and won! I thought for sure I wouldn't win because unlike everyone else that entered, I didn't beg for the prize. I feel so victorious!! Here's some pictures of my winnings.
"Heart attack" headband. Isn't it so cute! I think I was definitely meant to win this because Maya just so happened to be wearing a dress that matched it perfectly. Her face cracks me up in this picture. She was trying so hard to be a good model.
"Heart attack" headband. Isn't it so cute! I think I was definitely meant to win this because Maya just so happened to be wearing a dress that matched it perfectly. Her face cracks me up in this picture. She was trying so hard to be a good model.
Heart Garland. My boys surprisingly liked this more than anyone.
And last, but definitely not least, sugar cookies. I honestly don't know anyone else that makes sugar cookies as well as Jaclyn. Unfortunately they were gone in one sitting. I tried really hard to savor them and make them last... maybe even share one with the fam. But no. They were gone in a blink of an eye. And every single one was delightfully eaten by yours truly!
Thanks Jaclyn!!! It's fun not being a loser anymore.
4 comments:
Just the look on your face makes me hungry!! I was seriously jealous that you won!!
I like the heart garland! And Maya's hair is so long and beautiful! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks.
Aw! I am glad you won though...really. I think I drooled all over my keyboard though.
glad you liked them! thanks for the support!
Post a Comment