So, I was just wondering what kinds of things you guys are doing to entertain the kiddies during this Spring Break? I want to make it fun, but I'm clueless. I don't want to spend a lot of money, and I have little babies still. Any ideas?
Fourth of July fun.
12 years ago
3 comments:
I am wondering the same thing because of this weather. Plus...my kids aren't old enough to be in school yet so we are on an eternal round of Spring Break! I am running out of entertainment so I will have to check back for people's comments.
Go to the park with friends - oh check! Elise cried today because she wanted to back to school, so we had an afternoon of school and pedicures. I don't think all kids would go for that though, especially the boys! Did you ask the boys? They might have some ideas!
Let me know if you come up with any ideas we are stuck here for the week.
Your post title made me laugh becuase Zac walks around saying "what to do....what to do" all the time. Rreally he is LOOKING for something to destroy.
Post a Comment