Saturday, October 11, 2008

Welcome to the fam Isaiah

I'm pleased to announce the arrival of my new nephew Isaiah. Matt's sister Melinda & her husband Jason adopted him about 2 weeks ago. The whole experience was really spiritual & had a Divine hand in it. I'm very excited for Jason and Melinda. They are some of the best people you'll ever meet. My kids are really excited too. Isaac can hardly stand that he finally has a cousin on the Merrill side of the family now. Congrats guys!

5 comments:

Jenny Kapp said...

How sweet! Congrats to the family! He looks like your family too!!

Melanie said...

Yeah for Isaiah! I can't wait to meet him!

Jeni said...

Having several friends and family who are trying so hard to adopt...I know they must be feeling tremendous joy! Congratulations to the happy family!

Shaury said...

Ohhhh, I'm so happy for them, they must feel complete now.

Amy said...

Yeah! I think adoption is amazing. Each one has such a special and unique story. So happy for the whole family!